Abundance Energy Summit
Recently I received an invitation to the ‘Abundance Energy Summit’, which is online and free from 24th till 31th of August. Energy can be a problem for several people, due to stress or illness. Thus an interesting subject. Each day there are 5 speakers, each gives an hour long presentation (freely online for 24h).
For Day #1, I choose Dietrich Klinghardt’s (MD, PHD) talk on “5 levels of Healing”. He is renowned in the world of body, mind and energy. These 5 levels of healing are an holistic approach, which Klinghardt encountered in India and are based upon the Patanjali Yoga Sutra’s.
In the holistic view, practitioners look at the human condition as a whole. An illness can start on any of these levels, though the origin is very important for the treatment! Understand the cause and address that. Do not just address the symptoms.
1. The physical level means our body structure and biochemistry. The doctor examines through physical exams (see, touch, smell) and tests. Present day approach is moreover medicine, physical therapy or operations, though Klinghardt advocates more use of herbs, vitamins and biotechnical hormones. The origin of these problems can be structural, toxins, heavy metals and degeneration. Toxins and heavy metals influence our biochemistry.
2. Energy level is our electromagnetic field, gravity, strong force and weak force. It represents our ability to work. We interact through more than just talking, we also interact energetically. A forest affects us differently than a full stadium at a rock concert. Treatment can be conventional or alternative through i.e. magnets, electricity, colour & sound therapy, acupuncture and neural therapy. Causes for illnesses started at this level are exposure to electric magnetic fields (from all sorts of electronics in our house), power lines or microwave (not just food, but also cell phone use, house alarms or baby monitors). Microwave works on a lesser radio-active frequency, though it cripples our genetic material (breaking down protein or degenerating cell wall receptors so communication is affected or the body has difficulty to renew materials).
3. Our mental body caries and stores information, which can over time have healing or destructive properties. Our believes shape our health over time, for it influences our energy body, thus our biochemistry. Let alone the information overload happing now due to all media, TV, internet. 80% of what is shown, is negative and traumatising content. Treatment can be classical homeopathy, forms of psychotherapy, Jungian analysis, eye movement and acupuncture.
4. The intuitive level we know from dreams, near-death experiences, states of ecstasy (or psychosis). Doctors do not like to discuss this much in public, for it is not scientifically proven. It contains a realm of phenomena we are not familiar with and can contain dark experiences. Family Constellation Work can help (i.e. ancestral energies/karma can be cleaned up), though most people get subdued by medication.
5. The spirit level: How is our relationship with the Divine? There is no therapy work here, for God is our teacher! Find your purpose. Any therapist can only point out, no one can replace the true teacher!
Start the therapy where it originated, though imply treatment on all levels.
The Klinghardt Axiom (1984): 3 containers need to be addressed equally, for otherwise you cause more and/or continuous trouble by imbalance. These containers are: emotions, toxins and microbes. For instance when you do a detox, there will come an emotional imbalance and microbes will increase leading to infections. Without the three-way approach, you are constantly putting out another fire.
Short review: Interesting talk, insightful.
Curious at other topics in the next days, like optimizing adrenal function or gut health, connecting to heart energy, the power of intent and much more.