Last updated: 15/07/15
- Strictly Necessary & Performance-Related Cookies.
- Preventing fraudulent activities.
- Improving security.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve Horizon Self Discovery’s content, products and services.
- Functionality-Related Cookies.
- Identifying you when you sign-in to our site. This allows us to provide you with customised features and services.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences, including in terms of the presentation of content on our services.
- Advertising-Related Cookies.
- Delivering content, including advertisements, relevant to your interests on Horizon Self Discovery’s sites and third-party sites.
Cookies and Browser Settings
The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
Horizon Self Discovery displays interest-based advertising using information you make available to us when you interact with our sites, content, or services. Interest-based ads, also sometimes referred to as personalised or targeted ads, are displayed to you based on information from activities such as reading our posts and articles.
Cookies enable us to learn about what ads you see, what ads you click, and other actions you take on our sites and other sites. This allows us to provide you with more useful and relevant ads.
We do not associate your interaction with unaffiliated sites with your identity in providing you with interest-based ads. We do not provide any personal information to advertisers or to third party sites that display our interest-based ads. However, advertisers and other third-parties (including the ad networks, ad-serving companies, and other service providers they may use) may assume that users who interact with or click on a personalised ad or content are part of the group that the ad or content is directed towards (for example, users in a particular geographical area). Also, some third-parties may provide us information about you (such as demographic information or sites where you have been shown ads) from offline and online sources that we may use to provide you more relevant and useful advertising.
Third Party Collection of Information